CTBAIER VLT-HC6800LP / 915D116O13 Projector Lamp Bulb with Housing for Mitsubishi HC6800 HC6800U
Current Category：Presentation Products
- Compatible models: For Mitsubishi HC6800 HC6800U.
- The bulb adopts a new generation of A+ lampwick, and is equipped with high-performance matrix light control. The brightness has increased to more than 90%, making the images delivered clearer and brighter, with the same stable performance as the original product.
- The optimized burner design allows aging at any position, fully extending the life of the bulb, and the brightness will be slightly reduced after 4000 hours, which is longer than other products on the market and the output is longer and more stable.
- This product is a complete lamp module with a housing, which can be easily replaced after the projector is turned off. The installation is completed within 5 minutes without the need for professional operators.
- Ctbaier is a professional manufacturer and supplier of projection light sources. It has many years of industry experience. Each wick will undergo rigorous performance testing before leaving the factory. It is responsible for product description and 200-day warranty, and provides excellent 30-day unsatisfactory replacement and on any condition within 12 hours feedback, so you can use it safely and safely.
This is a high quality projector wick, high brightness, long life, excellent visual effects, so that you can experience the same hd images as the cinema at home.
Bulb model: VLT-HC6800LP 915D116O13
Working hours :3000-4000 hours
Warranty period :200 days
Bulb type: Projector Lamp Bulb with housing
Applicable model: For Mitsubishi HC6800 HC6800U
When to change projector bulbs:
The projected image gets darker or starts to deteriorate.
The projector’s lamp light flashes orange or red at half-second intervals.
The message Replace the lamp appears on the screen when you start projecting.
Note:Lamp life results will vary depending on mode selected, environmental conditions, and usage. Turn off this product when not in use to prolong the life of the projector.
Warning:Let the lamp cool fully (about 1 hour) before replacing it. In the unlikely event that the lamp has broken, small glass fragments may be present and should be removed carefully to avoid injury.
Caution: Never touch the glass portion of the lamp with your bare hands; the invisible residue left by the oil on your hands may shorten the lamp life. Use a cloth or glove to handle the new lamp.